Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lighting, Lighting, Everywhere!

Everywhere I went this week I ran into fabulous lighting!
Look at this industrial hanging light I found at a yard sale. It's brand new and it was only $12.00. It had a red grille so I just sprayed it with galvanized spray paint. What a Find!




I just love this lamp... I found it in with a bunch of junk at a barn sale
What a great industrial office look




Mid-Century Modern Lucite lamps with huge handmade shades




An exquisite chandelier with a fabulous green patina. I added lots of crystals....Magnificent!








Check this out!!!! Faux Antler Chandelier.....Classy!
Believe it or not....it came out of a storage unit



This came from Barnlight Electric Company
Inside/Outside for 39.95....what more could you ask for!

I was so happy with my finds that I really got a fire under me and managed to get them all rewired, hung and lit this week. They are all hanging in my barn and for sale.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you and read every single comment