Friday, December 2, 2011

The Barn Is Ready For Our Annual Christmas Sale

After lots of hard work, the barn is ready for our 
Annual Christmas Sale  -  take a peek inside.....
Plenty of Christmas Spirit
Original Driftwood Designs
Country Kitchen Fun

From the Sea

Small Holdings Farm - Original Scent - Hand Poured -  100% Soy Candles
Festive Holiday Decor - Glassware  and Decorative Items

Our Bath and Body Department

Vintage Bottles - Baskets & Baubles
A Country Cottage Christmas.....come join us
Refreshments will be served - Give-a-ways Galore
See You There!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! Best of luck with your sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the 130o.follower! Sorry my English, I'm Brazilian and I'm loving your blog! Congratulations! Tiane

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you and read every single comment