Tuesday, November 6, 2012

To Cloche or Not to Cloche

Make Your Own Cloche Idea

I love to corral things in groups...cloches make that easy,
So I have been scouring sales to find drinking glasses that were suitable



On this pair, I used a clear Epoxy to glue speckled marbles on top 




On others, we used a combination of cabinet knobs and finials...

The options are endless

An old finial makes a lovely handle for this cloche

Here we used a glass dresser knob in the shape of a star
This particular style ( the star)  is available for sale on the website
 
Look at how lovely ordinary objects look when cloched

Vintage Shiny Brights sparkle and pop
Antique Railroad Conductor Buttons look regal
Vintage Industrial weights or Antique Jingle Bells remind us of yesteryear
Old ornaments paired with other vintage decor create a unique look
Well....I'm on my way out to look for more 
vintage glasses I can turn into Cloches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and read every single comment