Monday, December 30, 2013

Finding New and Interesting Merchandise

Sometimes, in the winter it's not easy to fill the shop 
but I haven't had any trouble this season
                           
I love these old pie tins with advertising in the bottom
brought to me by a good friend
I cleaned up the barn and found these long lost gas station number signs and the baby doll mold legs
                                                                                                                                                                                     
On several house calls I was able to pick up 
these vintage Billiard Balls and fabulous fish wall brackets
along with tons of other great stuff

And sometimes the stuff comes to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and read every single comment