Monday, December 16, 2013

The Finished Farm Table


The Finished Product 

A good cleaning, a light sanding and a few coats of poly....add some ball feet and I've got a beautiful, original chippy paint, shabby but very very chic masterpiece!

This table is large and very SOLID!
It measures 8' feet long x 2' 6" wide



By applying the several coats of poly I have been able to preserve the several layers of original old chippy paint and yet have a clean table top at the same time



Adding the ball feet put the table at the right height and the color match is near perfect if I do say so myself....

 Now onto Walters next project.....


I brought home this rusty fan blade and
asked Walter to figure out what to do with it. 
He made an interesting and whimsical display piece




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you and read every single comment